Hey peeps, it’s weekend again which means another lookbook from me. This season is all about how serious your flower power game is! And if you’re a fan of floral print like me, this is definitely a great opportunity to wear all your favourite floral pieces!
Continue reading “That Floral Print Ruffle Top Tho”
It’s no secret that T-shirt dress is one of the most versatile and comfy pieces in your wardrobe. When I’m running out of time, t-shirt dress is one of the items I tend to reach out for! However, they can be boring when you always wear them with a pair of sneakers and call it a day.
Continue reading “How I Style: T-Shirt Dress and Fishnet Tights”
Off-shoulder, one shoulder, or cold shoulder, I’m totally lusting over them and seriously hoping they will stick around! Not only they give off that subtle sexy vibe by showing off some skin without bearing it all, they are also the perfect pieces to look put together effortlessly.
Continue reading “Show Em Your Shoulder with Floral Print Cold Shoulder Top”
PFW 17 is the first fashion week which I have attended in my entire life. Have to thank Miss Selfridge, Warehouse and Dorothy Perkins for giving my sister, Kim and me the opportunity to take a look on what a fashion show looks like.
Continue reading “What I Wore to PFW 17”
Last Saturday, which is the 1st of April, my sister (Celine) and I finally went to our first Coldplay’s (A Head Full of Dream) concert in Singapore! It was seriously one of the best time of my life. Until today, everything still felt so surreal and magical! I have to admit I’m still having the “Coldplay hangover”!
Continue reading “What I Wore to Coldplay Concert”
Neutral which is also known as “earth tones” has always been my all time favourite. Not only it gives you the endless versatility it also creates that clean and minimal look. So, when you are running out of colour ideas, reach for white, black, grey, denim, or beige.
P.S. Don’t be a stranger, let’s connect on Instagram as well!
5 Reasons You Should Invest In Neutral Shade Pieces
- Everything matches! There’s no need a single worry of the colour pairing will look odd as neutral shades complement each other very well!
- You can channel bold statement pieces. Neutral shades give you the opportunity to pay attention to different cuts, details and also bold statement pieces.
- Re-wear it like there’s no tomorrow and nobody will even realise! When you invest in neutral shade pieces, you get the endless versatility to create different looks just by pairing it with different items. For instance, a white tee and a pair of jeans = causal look (Monday); a white tee and a leather skirt = edgy vibe (Tuesday); a white tee and a slip dress = fancy a.m to p.m look (Wednesday)! See one white top gives you so many looks!
- Neutral hue pieces are the foundation of your wardrobe! I bet you’ve heard this statement a lot “I have nothing to wear”. This is simply because you have no neutral pieces to build your wardrobe!
- Spend less time getting ready because you know the fit is perfect and the colors will match!
Today’s look is all about elegant and sophisticated. For top, I wore my all time favourite, H&M ruffled chiffon long flared sleeved blouse. The ruffle and flared sleeves instantly create a beautiful movement to this look and inject a romantic accent. Then, I pair it with Uniqlo’s beige midi skirt. For shoes, I wore a pair of blush pointed toe flats from Charles and Keith. Lastly, I finished off my look with a blush bucket bag from Hieleven.
Top: H&M | Skirt: Uniqlo | Earrings: H&M | Shoes: Charles & Keith | Bag: Hieleven
Continue reading “How to Style Neutral Shades”