Neutral which is also known as “earth tones” has always been my all time favourite. Not only it gives you the endless versatility it also creates that clean and minimal look. So, when you are running out of colour ideas, reach for white, black, grey, denim, or beige.
5 Reasons You Should Invest In Neutral Shade Pieces
- Everything matches! There’s no need a single worry of the colour pairing will look odd as neutral shades complement each other very well!
- You can channel bold statement pieces. Neutral shades give you the opportunity to pay attention to different cuts, details and also bold statement pieces.
- Re-wear it like there’s no tomorrow and nobody will even realise! When you invest in neutral shade pieces, you get the endless versatility to create different looks just by pairing it with different items. For instance, a white tee and a pair of jeans = causal look (Monday); a white tee and a leather skirt = edgy vibe (Tuesday); a white tee and a slip dress = fancy a.m to p.m look (Wednesday)! See one white top gives you so many looks!
- Neutral hue pieces are the foundation of your wardrobe! I bet you’ve heard this statement a lot “I have nothing to wear”. This is simply because you have no neutral pieces to build your wardrobe!
- Spend less time getting ready because you know the fit is perfect and the colors will match!
Today’s look is all about elegant and sophisticated. For top, I wore my all time favourite, H&M ruffled chiffon long flared sleeved blouse. The ruffle and flared sleeves instantly create a beautiful movement to this look and inject a romantic accent. Then, I pair it with Uniqlo’s beige midi skirt. For shoes, I wore a pair of blush pointed toe flats from Charles and Keith. Lastly, I finished off my look with a blush bucket bag from Hieleven.
Top: H&M | Skirt: Uniqlo | Earrings: H&M | Shoes: Charles & Keith | Bag: Hieleven
For more fashion inspirations, check here.
You Can Never Be Overdressed Or Overeducated